- Useful for night elf druids, it allows for a short trip to Rut'theran Village, serving the function of a for their hometown. Not so much for tauren, since the trip from Moonglade to Thunder Bluff, even if free, takes almost seven minutes. (It used to be a longer ride over Darkshore that took 10 minutes, but now you get the direct way through Felwood). If you have the adjacent flight points, it is best to leave from the non-druid flight-path, close to the bottom of the region, and take the shorter trip to Orgrimmar.
- Useful also if your is on cooldown and you need to leave a dangerous area, like dungeons or battlegrounds.
- The location of Moonglade can also give Druids a 50-level head start into Winterspring, via Timbermaw Hold.
- Like other teleport or summoning spells, this spell cannot be used by worgen druids to get out of their starting zone without first completing their starting quest chain and arriving in the main world.
- Since patch 5.4.0, casting this spell a second time while in Moonglade returns the druid to the graveyard nearest to their original departure point, even after leaving Moonglade and returning. One can, for example, fly to Darnassus, use whatever city services are needed there, then fly back to Moonglade and use Teleport: Moonglade to return.
Tips and tactics
- This spell cannot be cast in combat.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now returns the Druid to a location near their original departure point when the spell is cast while in the Moonglade area.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): This spell is no longer castable in Tree of Life Form.