Temple of Earth
The Temple of Earth is a temple in the center and lower shelf of Deepholm. It was here, in the Stonecore, that the Twilight's Hammer brought Deathwing back to full health and forged him new armor. A titan-made stone called the World Pillar was kept inside. This item bore the weight of all the elemental and magnetic forces in Deepholm. When Deathwing became fully healed, it was he who destroyed the pillar, causing the Shattering. Now, the Earthen Ring work in desperation to recover the fragments of the pillar and restore the temple. All of Deepholm would collapse into Azeroth if the World Pillar is not put back together.
- Earthmender Narvra
- Seer Kormo
- Maruut Stonebinder
- Earthcaller Yevaa
- Earthmender Govrum
- Caretaker Nuunwa
- Hargoth Dimblaze
- Yuldris Smolderfury
- Stormcaller Jalara
- Windspeaker Lorvarius
- Beast-Handler Rustclamp - Stable Master
- Rixi "The Driller" Bombdigger - Engineering Supplies
- Examiner Rowe - The Reliquary
- Reliquary Jes'ca Darksun - The Reliquary
- Varx Hagglemore - General Goods
- Mariahn the Soulcleanser - Reagents Vendor
- Dugsley Deepdelver - Engineering Supplies
- Prospector Brewer - Explorers' League
- Explorer Mowi - Explorers' League
- Magdala Copperpick - General Goods
- Mule Driver Ironshod - Stable Master
There are 3 major factions in Temple of Earth. These are:
- Earthen Ring (Based in the Temple of Earth, neutral controlling faction.)
- Horde (Based in the aqua caverns. NPCs won't attack members of the Alliance.)
- Alliance (Based in the amber caverns. NPCs won't attack members of the Horde.)
Getting to Temple of Earth
Alliance players can speak with Naraat the Earthspeaker in northeast Stormwind, and Horde players to Farseer Krogar in northern Orgrimmar, and accept the quest . Both NPCs will open portals to the Maelstrom where players can speak to Thrall to gain entry into Deepholm.
Once players gain entry into Deepholm they can travel back and forth between their faction portal and Temple of Earth.
- After the World Pillar is restored and Therazane asks the Earthen Ring to leave, the temple is clear of all people, except for the Reliquary and Explorers' League groups. Caretaker Nuunwa also remains as an innkeeper for the quick traveling hearthstone. It's unknown why, but Hargoth Dimblaze also stays around roaming the inside of the temple
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-12-17): Players can now ride their mounts within the temple.
- Hotfix (2010-12-17): "Quest NPCs in the Temple of Earth should now appear during the final zone phases to guarantee players can still turn in quests regardless of progress."
- Hotfix (2010-12-17): "Mobs that spawn infinitely during the Temple of Earth finale within Deepholm do not grant experience."