110 (Requires 110)
- Help Khadgar investigate the time lock.
I knew the shal'dorei dabbled in time magic, but this is simply incredible...
Elisande stopped time on our entire army!
Come, let us investigate. Perhaps there is a way to break the spell - or at least discover how it is being maintained.
We got lucky that time, but trying again could risk all our lives for nothing. We must find another way.
- 1,650 XP
Upon accepting the quest, Khadgar runs downstairs towards the frozen army.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Our allies have suffered the brunt of the enchantment. I can protect us from the residual energies for a time.
- Archmage Khadgar says: This temporal magic rivals that of the bronze dragonflight! I must concentrate on maintaining our defenses.
- Archmage Khadgar says: Take care! Hostile entities have been drawn to this disruption of time! Alright, lead the way.
Stay within Khadgar's circle on the ground and advance into the time lock.
- Archmage Khadgar says: <Tyrande/Liadrin>! I will attempt to pull her out, but doing so will require total focus. Be on your guard, <name>.
- Archmage Khadgar says: That was close! I nearly shattered the flow of time itself.. but I think it's better now. Are you alright?
- (Alliance) Tyrande Whisperwind says: I... I am well. What happened?
- (Horde) Lady Liadrin says: I couldn't get my shield up in time. What happened?
- Archmage Khadgar says: No time for that now. Let me get you somewhere safe!
- Khadgar teleports Tyrande/Liadrin away.
- Archmage Khadgar says: I can't maintain our protection any longer! We need to go.
- Khadgar teleports himself and you back to the overlook.
- Chief Telemancer Oculeth says: What Elisande has done... it should have been impossible! The energies required--
- Arcanist Valtrois says: And why didn't Ly'leth warn us about this? Surely, as one of Elisande's advisors, she would have heard something!
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: There has been no word from her in some time. This cannot be a coincidence.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: <name>, we need to find out what happened to Ly'leth. You can still move freely about the city, correct?
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.