Tentacle or tendril is a general class of creatures that generally appear as some sort of stalk or tentacle coming out of the ground with some unknown possibly larger segments below. They include subclasses called eye stalks.
- 1 Types
- 2 Individuals tentacles
- 3 In Warcraft III
- 4 As a battle pet
- 5 As an item
- 6 Herbalism harvesting tentacles
- 7 Notes and trivia
- Abyss Dweller
- Corrupted Feeler
- Dark Tendril
- Deep Terror
- Deep Terror
- Faceless Tendril
- Flailing Tentacle
- Invading Tendril
- Nightmare Tendril
- Nightmare Tentacle
- Ruin Tentacle
- Shadow Pounder
- Shadowy Tendril
- Spiked Tentacle
- Strange Tentacle
- Striking Tentacle
- Tendril from Below
- Tendril of Gore
- Tendril of Uul
- Tentacle Horror
- Uninvited Tentacle
-  Claw Tentacle - spawned by C'Thun
-  Eye Tentacle - spawned by C'Thun
-  Flesh Tentacle - spawn inside C'Thun
- [60+] Giant Claw Tentacle - spawned by C'Thun
- [60+] Giant Eye Tentacle - spawned by C'Thun
Yogg-Saron's tentaclesThis section concerns content related to Wrath of the Lich King.
- [82+] Constrictor Tentacle - spawned by Yogg-Saron
- [82+] Corruptor Tentacle - spawned by Yogg-Saron
- [82+] Crusher Tentacle - spawned by Yogg-Saron
- [82+] Influence Tentacle - spawned by Yogg-Saron
Go'rath's tentaclesThis section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
Deathwing's tentaclesThis section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
- Arm Tentacle
- Blistering Tentacle
- Elementium Fragment - spawned by Madness of Deathwing
- Mutated Corruption
- Wing Tentacle
Helya's tentaclesThis section concerns content related to Legion.
Il'gynoth's tentaclesThis section concerns content related to Legion.
G'huun fight tentaclesThis section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
In Warcraft III
- Main article: Tentacle (Warcraft III)
Tentacles are summoned by the Forgotten One.
As a battle pet
- is a possible reward from .
- is rewarded from .
- can drop from Yogg-Saron in Ulduar.
- drop from Ataxon in Mac'Aree.
As an item
Herbalism harvesting tentacles
Notes and trivia
- There are plant vines that reuse a tentacle model, such as Bramblescar Growth, Wild crops and Aggressive Growth. In BFA there are living thorn vines summoned by quilboar thornweavers with a unique model that have the same animations as tentacles, such as Creeping Brambles.
- (removed) and use tentacles as part of the abilities.
- Hearthstone: Whispers of the Old Gods features Icky Tentacle, Squirming Tentacle and Tentacle of N'Zoth (as well as many other cards with tentacles).
- Many creatures in World of Warcraft have tentacles or tendrils as part of their bodies, such as darkglare, doomlord, dragonkin, eredar, felhound, felstalker, flamewaker, greater beholder, helsquid, jellyfish, jinyu, k'thir, kraken, makrura, mana wyrm, merciless one, mogu, n'raqi, naga, observer, octopus, saurok, void elf, void hound and water elemental.