Terrace of the Sun
Terrace of the Sun is an area inside Sunwell Plateau. It is the third outside subzone of the plateau and, like the Parhelion Plaza, is where a majority of its mobs species is found lurking. It is overrun by various Legion demons and the felblood elves.
The Terrace is split into 2 parts, the infamous gauntlet after the Dead Scar, and the open balcony & spiraling ramp section after the Witch's Sanctum that leads to M'uru.
- Blazing Infernal - Summoned infernal demon of the Soulbinder
- Felguard Slayer - Summoned Felguard demon of the Soulbinder
- Shadowsword Assassin - Rogue, invisible before aggro.
- Shadowsword Lifeshaper - Caster, drains life.
- Shadowsword Manafiend - Caster, drains mana and arcane explodes.
- Shadowsword Soulbinder - Warlock, summons demonic allies and can mind control.
- Shadowsword Vanquisher - Melee, cleaves and reduces armor.
- Apocalypse Guard - Doomguard, ceases all taking of non-holy damage at low health.
- Cataclysm Hound - Void terror, casts a nasty breath in a cone radius.
- Chaos Gazer - Floating eye, can petrify and steal the life of their enemies.
- Doomfire Destroyer - Abyssal, will rapidly spawn Doomfire Shard mobs.
- Doomfire Shard - Spawned of the Doomfire Destroyer, has the exact abilities minus the spawning.
- Oblivion Mage - Man'ari eredar, will shadowseed their enemies and polymorph.
- Painbringer - Wrathguard, will continuously empower themselves to do 750 more physical damage rapidly.
- Priestess of Torment - Shivarra, will rapidly drop threat and all her attacks destroy mana.
- Volatile Fiend - Rapidly runs down the end of their path and explodes (Deadscar).
- Volatile Felfire Fiend - Found in a large pack, they explode upon death, also found in the Kil'jaeden encounter.