Terran Justice Gregory is an In-game Cinematic Project Director for Blizzard Entertainment. Gregory joined Blizzard in June 2006, and works almost exclusively on World of Warcraft. Other projects include writing and directing the Chromie hero trailer for Heroes of the Storm, and reference work for the 2016 film Warcraft. Gregory has worked on Antorus, the Burning Throne's ending cinematic, as well as World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth's CGI cinematic and announcement.
- "I’ve been playing Alliance exclusively since WoW’s open beta. Having been a bit of a lore nerd, I found it easier to integrate with the story of the Alliance and their themes, and of course, they have Gnomes. Gnomes do not get the credit they deserve for how much they bring to their faction. They are the mechanical engineers of the Alliance"
- "War is heck."
- Gregory has played Alliance exclusively since the original game's open beta.
- Gregory was part of Team Alliance on Azeroth Choppers, along with Chris Metzen and Monte Krol. During Episode 4, when the Alliance engineers took on Stormstout Brewery, Gregory acted as healer, playing as a gnome priest called "Tepic".
- From the Azeroth Choppers promotional material:
- Gregory's made his first live WoW character, a female human priest, on the game's release day, November 24, 2004. Since gnomes were at that time unable to be priests, at level 5 he ran to Gnomeregan. His character Emaedi eventually ended up as an NPC.
- He worked on .
- Gregory is referenced in game by an NPC sharing his name. His parents also have in game references.
- Gregory is known for his active participation in the Warcraft community, specifically via his Twitter account, where he shares both gaming and personal and political content.
- In July 2016 Gregory shared a "photo journey" chronicling the last 10 years of working at Blizzard.
- ^ Blizzard on Social Media. Blizzard Entertainment. Retrieved on 2014-05-20.
- ^ Terran Gregory on Twitter (2015-06-19).
- ^ a b Azeroth Choppers Episode 3. Blizzard Entertainment (2014-05-01).
- ^ Terran Gregory on Twitter (2016-05-17).
- ^ https://twitter.com/hestiahdruid/status/741121993551024128/photo/1
- ^ Kim H on Twitter
- ^ a b Meet Teams Alliance and Horde: Azeroth Choppers. Blizzard Entertainment (2014-04-24).
- ^ Story and Lore Developer Live Stream- January 10, 2019 (16:20) (2019-01-11). Retrieved on 2019-01-11.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2014-04-10. Official: Azeroth Choppers.
- ^ Terran Gregory on Twitter (2015-11-11).