Terrors in the Deep
120 (Requires 120)
+75 The Unshackled
Defeat 10 corrupted creatures and the source of the corruption.
Azshara knows we are here. Still, we must press on.
Be careful, though. There is a... wrongness coming from the water. It is unlike the magic of old, but more ancient and terrible.
Traverse the canals and find the source of corruption. If we are to search Zin-Azshari, we cannot let any relics fall into the hands of even darker powers.
(Eye of the Corruptor: This seems to be the source of the maddening whispers coming from Zin-Azshari.)
You will receive:
His influence is spreading...
- Upon accept
- Thalyssra casts Recharge Crystal on the Communication Crystal nearby.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: Once we reestablish the network, I should be able to communicate with you through these devices.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra says: We can use the reactivated crystals to speak over great distances. Find more within the city if you need to contact me.
- Approaching the Image of Thalyssra.
- An Image of Queen Azshara appears.
- Image of Queen Azshara says: Defeating a mere herald means nothing. N'Zoth's visions are growing stronger... more tangible. There is so much he wants you to see.
- Image of Thalyssra says: Your ambitions doomed the people of Zin-Azshari! For this? All to earn the favor of your dark master?
- Image of Queen Azshara says: The bargain was struck on MY terms, and through it, my loyal followers embraced a grand destiny. You cannot see the truth yet, but you will. Oh, how you will!
- Image of Thalyssra says: It seems we struck a nerve. Let us continue the search.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.