Testing the Vessel
|Level||38 (Requires 35)|
|Reputation||+250 Darkspear Trolls|
- 1 Objective
- 2 Description
- 3 Progress
- 4 Completion
- 5 Progression
- 6 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 7 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 8 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 9 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 10 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 11 Patch changes
- 12 External links
Master Uzer'i's taught me in the ways of making spirit weapons of great power. I'll help you set on the path to make some, and you'll give me the chance to practice my craft.
This vessel can shrink and trap a defeated creature inside of it. We'll need the muisek of beasts first; ironfur bears and longtooth wolves. Kill them, and use the muisek vessel to shrink and capture them before their spirits can escape.
Did you get the beast muisek?
As my master told me...
Upon a violent death, the muisek of a creature may escape and seek revenge. Shrinking the creatures, as you did, <name>, prevents the muisek from escaping. Now we may use it as we please!
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Quest updated for Cataclysm; offered by a new NPC at Stonemaul Hold, and available at a lower level.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Quest changed; No longer requires you to travel to the Hinterlands for owlbeasts.