Thaelin's Quick Fix (quest)
95 (Requires 94)
+250 Council of Exarchs
Destroy the Thunderlord Cache, Blackrock Forge, and Log Storage.
- Thunderlord Cache destroyed
- Forge destroyed
- Log Storage destroyed
Those orcs sure like to pile things up in one place. That gave me an idea...
I've built this ingenious device for ya! When you get near a target, it'll let you know, and you can deploy it for a big, satisfying, kerBOOM!
- Thaelin Darkanvil yells: It's gonna blow! Up! After ya use it.
You will receive one of:
Nothing like a good explosion to warm the heart.
- 16150 XP
- +250 reputation with Council of Exarchs
Southwest to Mor'gran Logworks. The Thunderlord Cache is in the northeastern extent of the quest area and the log storage area is at the northwestern extent, with Redemption Rise, an Alliance flight path, between them. Just northwest of Redemption Rise, a Fallen Draenei Defender and a dead Iron Engineer are a few yards from some Iron Shredder Decommission Orders. Interact with the orders to pick up , a mandatory short side quest to unlock a shredder.
Turn in up at Redemption Rise.
You will get an alert when you're close:
- Thaelin's Quick Fix is ready to deploy!
At each location the bomb will embed itself at the center and explode; the blast will knock you back. The explosion will startle nearby mobs:
- Thunderlord Cache
- Grom'kar Grimshot yells: Ahhh!
- Blackrock Forge
- Grom'kar Deadeye yells: Watch out!
- Log Storage
- Grom'kar Vanguard yells: Whoa!
- Grom'kar Vanguard yells: Duck!
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.