Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners
|This article is an item stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 3.60
- 3302 – 3304 Damage
- (917.5 damage per second)
- +511 Agility
- +766 Stamina
- +346 Critical Strike
- +332 Mastery
- Blood Artifact Relic Slot
- Life Artifact Relic Slot
- Storm Artifact Relic Slot
- Equip: Grants access to the Windburst ability, dealing massive damage to a target and increasing allies movement speed in the arrow's path.
- "When it was retrieved from the Sunwell, the bow radiated power. Talanas was humbled by the gift. He named the weapon Thas'dorah, "Valor of the Forest.""
From the official Legion site:
- Legend has it that this elven family heirloom—once wielded by an infamous Ranger-General—can turn a mediocre archer into a master marksman… and make a master truly peerless.
From the Legion: Hunter Artifact Reveal
- A proud heirloom of the Windrunner family, Thas'dorah was carved from a bough of the mother tree of Eversong Woods shortly after the elven kingdom of Quel'Thalas was founded. Handed down to the eldest of each generation, the bow was last wielded by the high elf Ranger Captain . It disappeared along with its owner following the destruction of the orcs' homeworld, Draenor, and the subsequent formation of Outland.
|This is the default appearance.||Recover one of the Pillars of Creation.||Recover Light's Heart and bring it to the safety of your Order Hall. ()||Complete the first major campaign effort with your order. (Quest:Signalling Trouble)|
|Complete the hunter class hall campaign.||Unlock every Artifact Trait. ()||Fully research the history of your artifact in your class hall. ()||Complete the achievement "."|
|Complete the questline, "Balance of Power" ()||Complete the achievement "."||Complete a Challenge Mode Dungeon using a level 15 keystone. ()||Complete the achievement "."|
|Complete the quest "" after reaching Prestige level 1, Rank 50.||Reach Prestige level 5 and earn a .||Reach Prestige level 9 and earn a .||Reach Prestige level 13 and earn a .|
|Complete the quest line, "Twins Challenge."||Defeat Heroic Kiljaeden after unlocking a challenge artifact appearance.||Win 10 rated battlegrounds after unlocking a challenge artifact appearance.||Defeat all Legion dungeon bosses after unlocking a challenge artifact appearance.|
|Acquire .||Complete 30 Legion dungeons after unlocking a hidden artifact appearance.||Complete 200 World Quests after unlocking a hidden artifact appearance.||Kill 1,000 enemy players after unlocking a hidden artifact appearance.|
- When Thas'dorah is equipped, the graphic includes a matching quiver with fletched arrows on the player's back.
- Artwork of Alleria in Chronicle Volume 2 does not show her wielding Thas'dorah, even though the book came out after Legion and used the in-game appearance for another artifact, the Jeweled Scepter of Sargeras, in art of .
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Thas'dorah's Windrunning buff no longer resets after moving beyond a certain distance.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.