The Abandoned Crypt
36 (Requires 34)
Find the Weapons Crate at the bottom of the Crypt in Western Plaguelands.
If you truly intend to move forward in this battle for Andorhal... well, perhaps I can help.
To the east lies a large crypt. The bottom level of the crypt was once used for storage of weapons and armor... until the Scourge came. Now that the undead have left, the weapons are free for the taking.
Most of the weapons are probably rusted and rotten by now, but they will serve better than tunics and pitchforks.
Scattered all over the bottom level of the crypt, you find shattered crates that once held weapons and armor.
It appears that somebody got here before you did.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.