The Art of War (quest)
- For other uses, see Art of War (disambiguation).
|Level||86 (Requires 85)|
- Report to Grommash Hold
If the character freed him in Vashj'ir:
- Lok'tar Ogar, old friend. It has been too long since last we spoke.
- It is good to see that you've emerged safely from the depths of Vashj'ir.
- Warchief Hellscream has stationed me here in Grommash Hold.
- By his decree, all in service to the Horde are to swear allegiance to their new Warchief.
- You would do well not to keep him waiting, <name>.
If the character didn't:
- Lok'tar ogar, <race>. I am Nazgrim.
- You are hereby ordered to present yourself to Garrosh Hellscream at Grommash Hold immediately.
- By his decree, all in service to the Horde are to swear an oath of allegiance to their new Warchief.
- Do not keep him waiting, <race>.
Blood and Thunder, <race>.
Ahh, good. You're here. And not a moment too soon...
This quest is offered automatically the instant players enter Orgrimmar territory.
- General Nazgrim: I am pleased to report that the battle at sea goes well, Warchief. Our forces report decisive victories off the coast of Tanaris and Tol Barad.
- Warchief Garrosh Hellscream: Alliance blood spills...this pleases me, General.
- General Nazgrim: There's more. I've received word that our southern fleet engaged an Alliance envoy. We chased the royal flagship, until it ran aground.
- Warchief Garrosh Hellscream: Aground? Where?
- General Nazgrim: Apparently, they found a massive uncharted land mass, shrouded by dense mists.
- Warchief Garrosh Hellscream: AND YOU LET THE ALLIANCE GET THERE FIRST?! Redirect the invasion fleet. General, you and your best veterans will pave our way.
- Warchief Garrosh Hellscream: STORM THE SHORE AND PAINT THIS NEW CONTINENT RED!
- Garrosh crushes the model representing the Alliance flagship with his foot.
- Complete both of:
- Complete all of:
- Complete all of of:
- Complete both of:
- Shademaster Kiryn's quests
- Rivett Clutchpop's quests
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.
|Regular||Freed in Vashj'ir|