Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Art of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
|The Art of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria|
The Art of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is a book containing 208 pages of art including never-before-seen pieces from early concepts to final 3D renderings. It was included in the Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition.
This gorgeous high-quality oversize hardcover art book features 208 pages of stunning concept art, sketches, character designs and much more from World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. Never released for sale on its own, this fantastic volume with its heavily embossed cover in rich colors is a stunning piece from the popular computer game.
Table of Contents
- Chapter One - A New World, page 4
- Parting the Mists, page 6
- The Wandering Isle, page 32
- The Jade Forest, page 48
- Valley of the Four Winds, page 66
- Krasarang Wilds, page 78
- Kun-Lai Summit, page 88
- Townlong Steppes, page 98
- Vale of Eternal Blossoms, page 108
- Capter Two - Allies and Enemies, page 122
- Pandarens, page 124
- Hozen, page 150
- Jinyu, page 154
- Mantid, page 158
- Mogu, page 162
- Other Cultures and Creatures, page 168
- Chapter Three - Equipment, page 186