As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Banshee Queen (quest)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 8.1.5.
120 (Requires 10)
All of , , and The Banshee Queen must be completed to progress to the next pair of quests.
- Meeting with Lady Sylvanas Windrunner
Lady Sylvanas, leader of the Forsaken, is s'posed to be one of the best warriors in the Horde, maybe that's why she is warchief!
I've always wanted to meet her, <name>. Maybe an adventurer like you could get an audience with her! Would you take me to the Royal Quarter of the Undercity to meet Lady Sylvanas? It's a long way away and I bet the guards would never let me in by myself!
Children's Week is the only time I get to leave the orphanage or Orgrimmar.
She's just as fierce as I thought she'd be! But that ambassador sure got real mad when I started talking to Lady Sylvanas.
- Orcish Orphan says: Wow, so you're the Banshee Queen? I kind of expected you to be taller!
- Orcish Orphan says: My friend at the orphanage said you'd always pick the Forsaken above the Horde and abandon us. Is that true?
- Ambassador Sunsorrow says: You forget yourself, child! Do you know who stands before you?
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: I do not require defending, ambassador. Young one, the mantle of warchief is heavy, but I was chosen to bear the burden.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Now I stand for the Horde.
- Orcish Orphan says: So it's not true? Thank the ancestors! I wouldn't want you to be my enemy, Lady Sylvanas.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: You needn't worry, child. I am your warchief.
Original version: "...maybe even as good as the warchief himself!"
- Orcish Orphan says: Everyone says you had a fight with the warchief and you're going to abandon the Horde. Is that true?
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: I do not require defending, ambassador. Young one, as I have told the warchief, my loyalties have never been in doubt.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: The Horde embraced my people when we stood alone and we Forsaken never forget a debt...
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: You needn't worry, child. The warchief's "observers" are here to make certain of that.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Removed and replaced with .
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Text and conversation slightly changed.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Added.