The Baron's Demands
16 (Requires 14)
If you trust him, talk to Baron Longshore to free him from his manacles.
- Deal Struck with Baron Longshore
I'm bound fer that gallows fer sure, mate. That treasure's no good to me now...
Unless I can use it ta buy me life. I'll make a deal with ye, <race>. Smash these manacles and I'll tell ye where me treasure's buried.
Oh, me word is good, friend. I used ta be a real Baron, ye know.
Get on with it, mate. The guards may be back any moment. Ye know what ta do.
<The Baron rubs his sore wrists, his face widening into a malevolent grin.>
Oh I won't be runnin' off just yet. I'll free me mates and murder my way out of here at a time of me choosin'. As fer you - a deal's a deal. Let's talk about that treasure...
Talk to him again to continue:
- <The Baron lifts his manacles.>
- Come on then, <class>. Do ye trust me?
Never, you two-timing dog!
- Suit yerself, mate. Me an' the treasure can both be buried.
<Break Longshore's manacles and free him.>
- Baron Longshore says: Har! Pleasure doin' business with ye, <name>.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.