The Battle Plans
39 (Requires 37)
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Progress
- 4 Completion
- 5 Rewards
- 6 Progression
- 7 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 8 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 9 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 10 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 11 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 12 External links
With the battle plans of the gnolls discovered, all that now remains is to bring the plans back to Hadoken Swiftstrider in Camp Mojache. Perhaps he or someone there can make further sense of what the gnolls are up to.
Welcome back <name> - were you able to find some tangible evidence as to the plans of the gnolls?
Ah, this is exactly what we needed. While I am not so skilled at ciphering what most of the scrawling on this map is, I've seen enough battle plans in my day to understand what is happening with the gnolls. It looks like they are currently fighting a two front war. One is with us... but it seems that their main energy has been against a foe to their south. There's more at hand here than meets the eye. Perhaps it is time to figure out who this other foe they face really is.
You will also receive:
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain: