The Battle for the West (Alliance)
|Level||100 (Requires 90)|
|Reputation||+350 Hand of the Prophet|
Go to the Iron Front and speak with Exarch Maladaar.
- Talk to Thann to fly to the Iron Front
- Speak with Maladaar
Our base is barely built and already the Iron Horde sets up defenses against us. Still the plan worked and we fight on two fronts.
I have received word that Exarch Maladaar has finally breached the western gates as well, but is bogged down in a pitched battle. You should go see the situation for yourself.
Now you see what we face here. We will keep as much pressure here as we can so your base can remain free to attack all over the jungle.
- On accept
- Exarch Yrel says: Seek out Maladaar in the west. I fear he may have encountered the brunt of Gul'dan's forces.
- Speak with Exarch Maladaar
Our losses were almost more than I could bear... but we made it through. To this!
What's the situation?
- Our siege began the moment you took the boats. It looked like it would be a long battle until a large part of their forces departed suddenly, most likely when you attacked from the east.
- Then we hit them with everything. Thaelin brought in a massive powered ram and the gates fell quickly. Then we ran into this new foe... the fel orcs. They press us sorely and we can make no headway. I hope you are having better luck in the east.