The Battle of Zul'jan Ruins
120 (Requires 120)
- Fallen Outpost defenders slain (60)
- Zul'jan ruins defenders slain (80)
You must pilot de A.F.M.O.D. and help our forces retake Zul'jan ruins. Only den can we move ahead to stop de Alliance and dis fog.
Rokhan, and I will join you. De Alliance must see dat our victory is swift and decisive.
I would have our enemies cower before us when dey meet dere ends. Such is de price for defiling our lands.
You will receive:
- (500x )
- 46 80
- 22,300 XP
We must move!
De last time I was in Zul'jan, we had an army cobbled together from our allies in Nazmir.
- The objectives are Gilnean Ambushers and Night Elf Sentinels.
- A.F.M.O.D. has the following abilities:
- Electric Charge — Release a powerful electric discharge, killing any enemies nearby and somehow repairing the A.F.M.O.D.'s systems. You don't want to know how massive amounts of electricity repairs the A.F.M.O.D.
- Electric Discharge — Release a powerful electric discharge, killing any enemies nearby and somehow repairing the A.F.M.O.D.'s systems. You don't want to know how massive amounts of electricity repairs the A.F.M.O.D.
- Shotgun Blast — Fires a blast in front of the A.F.M.O.D., damaging all enemies in front of it.
- Additionally, Rokhan and Talanji blast the enemies as well.
- Fallen Outpost cleared
- Princess Talanji says: Our soldiers can handle the rest of de Fallen Outpost, we must move forward to Zul'jan ruins!
- Patch says: We're gonna show these guys that this deadly, cursed, horrific swamp belongs to the HORDE!
- Ticker says: Uh, boss? Do you want to rethink that one?
- Patch says: ... I said what I said, I don't take things back!
- Rokhan says: Focus! We no be done fightin' de Alliance.
- Zul'jan Ruins cleared
- Princess Talanji says: De Alliance's grip on Zul'jan ruins is broken! Get us inside, we have much to plan.
- Rokhan says: We gonna need ta figure out how ta destroy dis fog, and wipe out de remainin' members of de Alliance.
- Patch says: We'll stick behind in the A.F.M.O.D., make sure the Alliance doesn't try to sneak up on us again!
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.