The Big Boom
120 (Requires 120)
- Initiate the Vol'dun Explosion Protocol
Still, we've placed all those explosives, and there's nothing stopping us from detonating them and laying waste to the Horde's excavations.
Speak with Zoidfuse when you're ready, and we'll get this explosive gnome tech going!
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
Whenever you're ready.
Ha ha! That should set the Reliquary back a few months.
Speak with Zoidfuse:
- It's IMPERATIVE that we send the ignition commands from a position with line-of-sight on all explosion locations. Unfortunately, I need to manually verify all parameters are correctly set, and that cannot be done from anywhere but here.
- The short version: we need you to get in the flying machine and press the big red button when I tell you to.
Push the big red button when you tell me to. Got it.
- Explosioneer Zoidfuse says: Um, is this thing on? Hello? Ok.
- Explosioneer Zoidfuse says: Radio check. This is Alpha 1. Address group, alpha squadron. Do you read me? Over.
Hit the "Calibrate Comm Channel" button:
- Explosioneer Zoidfuse says: Roger! Yes! Calibration complete. All of you must orient the instruments in very specific locations. Contact me when they're in place. Over.
Hit the second button:
- Explosioneer Zoidfuse says: Authentication code is one-niner-niner. Instrument alignment is outside acceptable parameters... Belay that... I can make this work. Sit tight, over.
- Explosioneer Zoidfuse says: Execute to follow. See that big red button? Yeah, get clear of the area and DO press the big red button. Execute when ready. Over.
Hit the big red button:
- Explosioneer Zoidfuse says: Hah! Confirmed. Mission success. Perfection incarnate! I love it when a plan comes together. Over and out.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.