Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fel
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 (Requires 110)
Assist Kyrtos with his ritual.
- Ritual Complete
- Report to Thalyssra
I have had it with these small fry, assistant. Time to go straight to the top.
The tome is the key! The key to unlocking the potential within our people.
Do not worry, young one. I have enough power to complete the task at hand. Let us harness fel magic and change the future.
Follow me and witness the redemption of the shal'dorei!
- A green portal labeled Kyrtos' Portal opens across from Kyrtos and he heads for it.
- Kyrtos says: Meet me on the other side of this portal. I must prepare for the ritual there.
You reek of demons, <name>. What happened?
Kyrtos, you old fool! You should have known the risks...
- 16,450 XP
- The other end of the portal is an exposed, isolated platform which is the bottom/rear portion of the Lightbreaker, the command Legion ship of Felsoul Hold.
- Kyrtos says: Ah, you are here. All is ready.
I am ready to begin the ritual.
- Kirtos begins hovering.
- Kyrtos says: Be ready, assistant. I shall begin drawing power from the ship's stores.
- As he rises to be about level with the three gems in the walls, a beam of fel energy is pulled directly into him from the one behind him.
- After a few moments, he begins drawing energy from the gem to his right. As it strikes him, the extra is thrown off in a shower of fel. He speaks with drunken exhilaration.
- Kyrtos says: So much power! I can handle it! I can take more!
- He begins drawing energy from the gem to his left. A shield of molten fel forms around him. One by one, the beams disengage.
- Kyrtos says: Ah, so that is the key. MORE! MORE!
- The shield dissipates, reveling Kyrtos as a Felborne. He returns to the floor.
- Kyrtos says: Ahh, much better. I have all the power I could want.
- Kyrtos speaks with a deeper, almost growling demonic tone. He then suddenly attacks without warning.
- Kyrtos says: Yet I still crave more. Your soul will do nicely!
- Once Kyrtos is killed, a Legion Portal opens up at the center of the platform, leading back to the Den of the Demented.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.