The Blood of Mannoroth (WC3 Orc)
(Redirected from The Blood of Mannoroth)
The Blood of Mannoroth is an interlude in the Invasion of Kalimdor campaign.
Later that evening, near the Moonglades of Cenarius...
- Tichondrius and Mannoroth teleport into a clearing housing a pool surrounded by furbolgs. The furbolgs flee at Mannoroth's approach, but the pit lord kills one who is a bit too slow.
- Mannoroth: Ashenvale forest. After ten thousand years, I still recognized this cursed place! This is the vale of our ancient enemy, the night elves' demigod, Cenarius.
- Tichondrius: Yes. Lord Archimonde demands that Cenarius be destroyed before we launch the invasion of Kalimdor.
- Mannoroth: I would relish the chance to face him again in combat, but he is crafty and rarely appears in the open.
- Tichondrius: Fateful as it sounds, your pet orcs have recently despoiled these forestlands and incurred his wrath. Lord Archimonde and I believe that the orcs are capable of killing Cenarius for us.
- Mannoroth: They would have little chance against Cenarius. If memory serves, his powers were quite formidable.
- Tichondrius: Yes, but so are yours. The blood pact that you made with the orcs long ago still binds them to you. You need only recharge their energies.
- Mannoroth: Just what are you suggesting, dreadlord?
- Tichondrius: Spill your burning blood into this pool. Its corruption will lure the orcs to it, and once they've tasted your blood again, they will be unstoppable!
- Mannoroth walks up to the pool and taints it with his blood, causing its purple waters to turn red.
- Mannoroth: Ha ha ha ha ha...