The Bones of Nozronn
- Location of Farunn revealed
Bones of Nozronn, Oracle Soo-rahm sends <name> to you!
We have prepared incense for you. Light it and place it near Nozronn's head and you will hear his voice.
<Confused, you tell Soo-rahm that you haven't even told him your question.>
True, we not know, but mighty Nozronn does. Do not doubt. Nozronn will answer your heart's question.
Go. Nozronn not wait long.
Well, have you consulted the native oracle?
<Hemet listens as you describe what you learned.>
Way to go, <lad/lass>. No dead rhino tells Hemet Nesingwary where and what he can hunt. We'll show that heap o' bones.
Using the incense at the Offering Bowl makes the Voice of Nozronn talk to the player:
- Voice of Nozronn says: So the oracle has decided to aid you, outlander. Very well, I will offer you what I know.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Your companion seeks the shardhorn patriarch Farunn, who holds himself aloof from his brothers.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Farunn walks the lands north of what your people call the Bittertide Falls. You will find him alone, but you will see he requires no defenders.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Return to your companion. Tell him to go forth and claim is prize in Farunn.
- Voice of Nozronn says: Once he has done so, tell him to leave this land in peace. He does not belong here.