Eastern Tirisfal Glades
The Bulwark is the Forsaken's last bastion of defense against the forces of the Scourge to the east, located on the border of Tirisfal Glades and the Western Plaguelands. The Argent Dawn and Forsaken defenders at the Bulwark have teamed up to protect the land from the hordes of undead to the east, and send experienced adventurers of the Horde to battle the minions of the Lich King.
Unlike the rest of Tirisfal Glades, this area was filled with plaguemist until recently, the sky tinted the same yellowish-gray color as in the Western Plaguelands. However, with the reclamation efforts underway in the Plaguelands, this effect has subsided and the area looks like the rest of Tirisfal.
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
The Bulwark has been updated with Forsaken-themed architecture and is now more fortified than ever. Some Forsaken units have been added to the area to defend it against any Alliance or Scourge attacks. Additionally, an innkeeper and flight master have been added.
- Alexi Barov <House of Barov>
- Apothecary Dithers
- Argent Quartermaster Hasana <The Argent Dawn>
- Argent Officer Garush <The Argent Crusade>
- Argent Defender <The Argent Crusade>
- Bardu Sharpeye
- High Executor Derrington
- Kramlod Farsight <Bowyer & Gunsmith>
- Mehlar Dawnblade
- Mickey Levine
- Provisioner Elda <Innkeeper>
- Shadow Priestess Vandis
- Timothy Cunningham <Bat Handler>
- Werg Thickblade <Leatherworking Supplies>
In the RPG
The Bulwark is a makeshift wall of debris stacked along the border between Tirisfal Glades and the Western Plaguelands. The barricade would not stand up to a concentrated assault but serves to keep out roaming zombies and ghouls.
- It is the first Argent Dawn establishment many Horde players will see; the Alliance counterpart, Chillwind Camp, lies on the border with the Alterac Mountains.
- The Argent Dawn NPCs are neutral and there is a bit of distance between them and the nearest Horde NPCs, so it looks like the Alliance can walk in from the north and talk to them. However, for a low level Alliance character, the guards aggro as soon as you step within the palisade and chase you off.
- While there is an anvil in the area, it does not function as one for professions.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): The Bulwark gets revamped with new walls and towers.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): The small camp gets an upgrade, including a Horde flight path and innkeeper.