The Burlap Grind
88 (Requires 87)
Okayyy... well, she's not eating anybody. That's a good start.
She must want more kafa, but we gotta give her somethin' to do with all the extra energy...
I got it! The Burlap Trail! She can smash hozen out there all day!
<Burrberry turns to the massive beast.>
What do you think, pretty girl? Wanna smash hozens?!
I think so. Here, feed her my emergency flask of kafa. She likes you.
Don't push our luck... we promised her hozens-smashies.
Wow! That was VIOLENT!
Not sure what I was expecting...
Thanks to you, I think we may have just formed a mutually beneficial relationship with the Terror of Kota Peak.
- 203000 XP
Talk to Kota Kon:
- <The massive yeti looks at you expectantly.>
- <Unscrew the flask and offer it to her.>
Players hop on her back, where she has 1,969,000 health and the following abilities:
- Leap Smash 30-60 yd range — Kota Kon leaps to the target location, annihilating nearby enemies when she lands. Clears the cooldown on Hozen Snack. Instant. (10 sec cooldown)
- Headbutt 25 yd range — Kota Kon lashes out with her horns, dealing damage and knocking back enemies in a cone in front of her. Instant. (3 sec cooldown)
- Hozen Snack 15 yd range — Kota Kon snatches up a nearby hozen and takes a bite, restoring her health. Instant (20 sec cooldown)
- Heavy-Handed (Passive) — Kota Kon's auto-attacks have a chance to send nearby victims flying, dealing additional damage.
Out in the field to the east are Broketooth Leapers, Broketooth Ravagers, Ookin Marauders, Ookin Shaman, Silverback Pikers, and Silverback Smashers. They are all level 88 hozen with 271,000 health. Go nuts.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.