The Call for Allies (Horde)
110 (Requires 110)
I've authorized the building of an embassy in Orgrimmar. From it, we will win others to our cause. Meet me there at once.
You will receive:
- 1 94
- 1,650 XP
Ah, <name>. Now we can begin.
Upon entering the Orgrimmar Embassy, Sylvanas Windrunner, Eitrigg, Baine Bloodhoof and Lady Liadrin can be seen discussing together. Rokhan, Nathanos Blightcaller, Jastor Gallywix and Ji Firepaw are also there but silent.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Leaders of the Horde, I summoned you here--along with one of our greatest champions--because our enemies are gathering their strength.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: The Alliance is scouring the far corners of Azeroth in search of every advantage against us. We must do the same.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: War is coming. We need fresh blood added to the ranks of the Horde. What say you?
- Eitrigg says: Warchief, years ago, the Horde pursued the fugitive Garrosh Hellscream to an echo of the Draenor I once knew.
- Eitrigg says: In saving Draenor from Garrosh and the Burning Legion, this champion earned the trust of the orcs there. They owe the Horde a debt. I propose we collect what is owed to us.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: An army of militant orcs from another world? Trained soldiers... weapons waiting to be fixed upon the Alliance. Interesting...
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Warchief, the tauren of Highmountain fought boldly alongside us in our campaign against the Burning Legion, just as our ancestors did long ago.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I have invited their leaders to a great feast in Mulgore. This could be our chance to bring them to our side.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: A simple people, but strong. They would be a boon on the battlefield.
- Lady Liadrin says: I too have a suggestion, Warchief. The sin'dorei have maintained diplomatic ties with the nightborne since we helped liberate Suramar from the Legion.
- Lady Liadrin says: The regent lord and I agree that our kingdoms have much in common. We believe the nightborne would make valuable allies.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Even without the Nightwell, Suramar holds vast arcane resources. A most useful arrow added to my quiver.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Each option would have its uses. I believe <name> knows these peoples. Which potential ally do you suggest we pursue first?
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Eitrigg now speaks out for the Mag'har orcs.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Added.