The Coastal Menace (Classic)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
20 (Requires 15)
When my life was ended upon the rocks, I had no clue what the afterlife held for me. The Lighthouse was black that night because Old Murk-Eye had scared the keeper's family off. They returned and re-lit the flame but Old Murk-Eye coerced the weaker minded murlocs to raid the Lighthouse with him once again. The second time the family was not so lucky and before my eyes they perished helplessly.
Slay Old Murk-Eye if you see him along the shore and bring me one of his scales and I shall reward you.
You will receive:
- 160-1550 XP
You will also be allowed to choose one of the following:
Return to me when the foul beast is dead.
So the foul heathen, Murk-Eye is dead. well done, <name>. By your hands one life was laid to rest but perhaps many more were saved. The Great Sea, wrought with danger as it is, shall be a wee bit safer this night thanks to your herotics.
- The Lighthouse can be found at (30,85).
- Old Murk-Eye can be found patrolling the coastline with his murloc brethren.
- Old Murk-Eye is level 20.
- When attacking Old Murk-Eye be sure to wait for him to wander into an empty area so as not to attract to much aggro from nearby murlocs.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.