The Cost of War
|Level||86 (Requires 85)|
Slay 15 Sha Haunts and 5 Sha Harbingers in Garrosh'ar Point.
Clear a path through the base on your way north and head for the town. I will rendezvous with you there.
You have no idea what kind of consequences your actions may have here!
I am glad you took responsibility for your actions. Left unchecked, negative emotions can quickly overwhelm an individual here, just as they started to overwhelm the one you call "Rell."
- Skyfire Marine says: Give 'em hell for us, <name>! Whatever those things are...
Head back up the dock and start killing the sha. Watch out for the Sha Tendrils on the ground; Shadow damage taken is increased by 100%, movement speed reduced by 35%, but damage dealt is increased by 25%. The sha spawn quite quickly near the tendrils on the ground, so keep that in mind.
Exiting Garrosh'ar, Sully has managed to get the goblin shredder working and is now riding in it:
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Good work in there, <name>! Get on to the village over the bridge. I'm covering extraction for the marines.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Suck it down, freaks!!
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: I kinda like this thing. What ye think, lads? Can we keep it?
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: I even had time to install an I.W.I.N. Button!
On entering the village:
- Paw'don Villager says: Another stranger comes to our village... a <class> by the look of it. Enter, but do not draw your weapons against us as the Horde did.
On completion of the quest, as Rell walks up to the three pandaren:
- Taran Zhu says: If it is war you mean to bring to our shores, the very land itself will respond to your passions and your violence.
- Taran Zhu says: I do not know what the ultimate consequences will be. Nobody does.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.