|Title||<Harvester of Desire>|
|Affiliation(s)||Court of Harvesters|
|Location||Redelav Tower, Revendreth|
As Revendreth's premier party host and socialite, the Countess has an outsized influence on public perception.
The Countess, also referred to as the Mistress of the court, is a venthyr who is the Harvester of Desire, bearer of the , and thus has authority over the Castle Ward and is in charge of the court, composed of all the noble houses of the venthyr. She resides in Redelav Tower, which can only be accessed by the adventurer through a mirror from Thornhill Manor, which is Theotar's former residence due to his being her "paramour". The only named venthyr nobles other than Duke Theotar and Madame Iza friendly to the adventurer are those found within Redelav Tower.
According to her butler Alfryd, the penance of those that Desired in life is to serve the nobles of the court.
- You have my ear.
- Your attire is... quaint.
- Let us chat.
- What secrets have you to spill?
- Until we meet again.
- Be well.
- Do come again.
- That will be all.
- Where are your manners?
- You should be ashamed of yourself.
- Your behavior is appalling.
- Must you carry on in such a way?!
- You're only reinforcing everything I have ever thought about mortals!
So you have been to the Maw?
Fascinating. I must have you to one of my parties so you may share your stories of that place. You may have encountered some of my former acquaintances there.
Oh I am the Countess, Harvester of Desire. I command the Castle Ward and her many districts. I spare Sire Denathrius of the burden of having to deal with the nobles.
Good luck with the Master's tasks. I am hosting a number of wagers amongst the nobles for how long you might last. Try not to die to soon. Your arrival is the most interesting to happen since Prince Renathal rebelled.
- After the events of Venthyr Campaign#Desire
Pray tell, what brings the might Maw Walker to my tower today
Another favor, perhaps?
<The Countess smiles.>
Take care who you request favors from.
Many a poor soul, blinded by desire, has found themselves in debt to the most unsavory of masters.
- Given that she claims she was born of the Shadowlands, thus one of the original seven venthyr of the Court of Harvesters, and nobody is aware of the fact she was once mortal except the remaining members of the seven (Prince Renathal, The Curator, and The Stonewright), it is possible she is only the second Harvester of Desire.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.