The Crown of Heaven
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
90 (Requires 90)
+75 The Black Prince
The Crown of Heaven is offered by Wrathion part way through the Patch 5.2 portion of his legendary quest. To get to this point, champions must have completed the Patch 5.0 and Patch 5.1 portions of Wrathion's quest, and / respectively, acquired twenty from raid bosses in the Throne of Thunder (alongside 40 Trillium Bars), reached exalted standing with him by killing mogu, saurok, Zandalari troll, and opposing faction players on the Isle of Thunder, unlocked the Thunder Forge, and killed the world boss Nalak.
Once all of those trials have been accomplished, Wrathion will award a selection of legendary meta gems. His quest is not complete, though, as he will immediately turn around and ask for twelve Titan Runestones from the last six bosses in the Throne of Thunder for future purposes.
- Travelled to Mason's Folly
- Spoke with Wrathion
Do you recall Mason's Folly, the hilltop east of here where you and I met before?
I'm going to use the Lightning Lance to create something special, and I certainly can't do it in here.
Meet me atop Mason's Folly so that we may celebrate our victories together!
The Crown of Heaven! Use this to augment any piece of headgear.
It will also act as a third eye - I will be able to follow your progress as we embark on the next stage of our journey.
- 118000 XP
- +75 reputation with The Black Prince
- Wrathion says: Meet me atop Mason's Folly, where we met before!
- Wrathion stands and takes a few steps forward.
- Anduin Wrynn says: What are you two plotting?
- Wrathion turns to Anduin.
- Wrathion says: I keep no secrets! You are welcome to accompany us, Anduin Wrynn. If your injury permits.
- Wrathion sits back down, but to Horde players, he adds:
- Wrathion says: I implore my Horde friend here not to push you off of the cliff.
When arriving at Mason's Folly:
- Wrathion says: Truly a splendor! Have you ever seen such a view, Prince Anduin?
- Anduin Wrynn says: It's breathtaking.
- Wrathion says: It's about to get even more awe-inspiring.
- Wrathion says: Champion! Behold the fruits of your labors!
- Wrathion says: At the dawn of the world, when the mortal races were young, they did not yet possess the secrets of fire.
- Wrathion says: They shivered in the cold and the rain until - in one instant - lightning tore the sky!
- Wrathion says: It rent a tree asunder and set it aflame.
- Wrathion says: The mortals gathered around the fire in awe and wonder. It could cook their food and warm their homes. They seized it! And protected it!
- Wrathion says: They fed the fire every hour of every day. Hot coals were carried from one primitive camp to the next. Do you see? In a single flash of light, civilization was born.
- Wrathion says: Truly, lightning is a gift of the Gods.
- Wrathion says: The mogu, ah! The mogu! Their minds were so small! They were built to serve, and when they lost their masters, they served themselves.
- Wrathion says: But they could have been so much more.
- Wrathion says: They built an empire, when they could have built a new world.
- Wrathion says: We will do better, champion. Behold! The Crown of Heaven! My gift to you.
- Wrathion says: You are the ember. You are the spark! You are the fire that will spread across the world. You will awaken Azeroth's potential!
- Wrathion says: Come to me.
Patch 5.0 - Mists of Pandaria
Patch 5.1 - Landfall
Patch 5.2 - The Thunder King
Patch 5.3 - Escalation
Patch 5.4 - Siege of Orgrimmar
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.