The Dark Portal (Horde)
91 (Requires 90)
The Dark Portal begins the post-Warlords expansion launch quest chain in an instanced version of Tanaan Jungle, the Assault on the Dark Portal, itself the second half of the Warlords of Draenor intro experience. A "What's New?" window will appear the first time the player logs in after Warlords of Draenor has been launched and will start this quest. Should players close the window, Warchief's Command Boards in all capital cities also offer the quest.
- Speak with Archmage Khadgar
<Name>, is it? I'm glad you're here. We can use every able-bodied <class> that we can get.
Will you join us?
Looks to me like we ended up in the right place.
- 6850 XP
Take the standing port to the Shattershore next to the Warchief's Command Board outside in the Valley of Strength, or get there manually. From Shattershore, fly south to the Dark Portal and speak with Khadgar:
- <The archmage focuses intently on the portal.>
- Look. Their numbers are abating, however briefly. This may be our chance.
- Are you prepared to face whatever's on the other side of that portal?
A second check appears:
- You are about to embark on a dangerous mission, and you may not be able to return immediately. Are you sure?
After hitting accept, cinematic plays:
- Archmage Khadgar This is our chance. Storm the portal!
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.