The Day is Won
120 (Requires 120)
+2000 The Honorbound
Be proud of yourself, <name>. You fought with honor today.
Go and inform Nathanos of our victory here. The Azerite should reach them shortly.
You will receive:
I've heard of your victory. Well done. The Alliance will be reeling from this defeat.
The Azerite is being prepared as we speak for our next attack. The Dark Lady trusts you will be willing to aid, when the time comes.
- Quest accept
- Rexxar says: You did well, Zelling. Until we meet again.
- Thomas Zelling says: Rexxar, wait. Is there... any news from my family? How are they doing?
- Rexxar says: Is it wise to dwell on your former life? Are you sure you want to know?
- Thomas Zelling says: I do. More than anything.
- Rexxar says: Your family is well. Your wife purchased a small home within Arom's Stand in Drustvar, and your children are well fed.
- Thomas Zelling says: That's... good. But how? We spent everything we had before my death--I mean, my transformation.
- Rexxar says: You asked Lilian Voss that they be taken care of. She made sure they were.
- Thomas Zelling says: Miss Voss... I will have to thank her. And you as well, Rexxar, for indulging me. It sets my mind at ease knowing they live well.
- Rexxar says: It is nothing. Stay safe, Zelling. And remember... this is now enemy territory for you.
- Zelling and Rexxar walk opposite ways. Zelling starts walking, then turns to the Estate and pauses, then turns back and continues walking and despawns.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.