The Death of Hellscream (WC3 Orc)
(Redirected from The Death of Hellscream)
- Grom and Thrall enter a canyon, searching for Mannoroth. The demon laughs at them.
- Mannoroth: So predictable. I knew you would come, and I see you brought the mighty Hellscream.
- Mannoroth lets forth an evil, hideous laugh.
- Mannoroth: His blood is mine, as is your whole misbegotten race!
- Thrall roars and throws the Doomhammer at Mannoroth, who blocks it with his wing.
- Mannoroth: A worthy effort, but futile!
- Mannoroth charges and strikes the ground with his weapon. Thrall is thrown into a rock face and knocked unconscious. Mannoroth laughs. Grom is knocked down, but he reaches for Gorehowl and gets back on his feet.
- Mannoroth: The boy believed you could be saved, but he didn't know what burns within your soul. Within your heart, you know, we are the same.
- Grom roars and charges Mannoroth, burying his axe in the demon's chest. Letting forth a roar of agony, Mannoroth explodes, and Hellscream is badly injured by the blast. Thrall, shaken and wounded, limps to Hellscream, and falls on both knees.
- Grom Hellscream: Thrall. The blood haze has lifted. The demon's fire has burnt out in my veins.
- Grom coughs weakly.
- Grom Hellscream: I... have... freed... myself.
- Grom breathes his last breath, and dies.
- Thrall: No, old friend. You've freed us all.
- Thrall roars.
- Despite being mortally burned, Grom's body remains largely intact. An early version of the cinematic showed his haired burnt off, but this was deemed looking too weird and sad.
- Art assets