The Die is Cast
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
Thanks to your efforts the temple is safe, for now.
But the Tears of Elune are stolen and Shaladrassil, the world tree that once protected this land, is now an instrument in the hands of our enemy. The Emerald Dream itself is being overrun by Nightmare.
The hearts of our people falter, their faith tested like never before. Return to Ysera with my report, <name>, such as it is.
I shall plead with Elune with what time I have left here. May we somehow yet prevail.
This is dire news indeed, <name>.
Draw upon your courage now, friend, for Azeroth needs her heroes now more than ever before.
A cutscene plays after turning in the quest.
- Cenarius succumbs to the corruption and disappears, taken by the Emerald Nightmare.
- Malfurion Stormrage says: Noooooooooo!
- Malfurion Stormrage says: I have wasted too much time here. No more!
- Malfurion shifts into and heads off to confront Xavius.
- Ysera says: Cenarius's loss has left Malfurion unable to see reason.
- Ysera says: Make haste to the World Tree. He may be headed there, all too ready to take reckless risks.
- Elothir and Koda Steelclaw leave in separate directions.
- Ysera says: Meanwhile, you and I will follow his trail from here. Malfurion must not fall.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.