The Dragon and the Temple
These serpents must be from the Temple of Atal'Hakkar. I already had a hint...
Not a few days ago, I had a visitor stop by and ask me to keep an eye out for such things. An elf by the name of Itharius. I'm sure he didn't think I could see through his form... he was a green dragon in disguise, come here to help his fallen brothers no doubt.
He may very well be on to something. Itharius left for the temple itself. Perhaps you'd better go look for him there. Dark things are afoot.
She speaks the truth. I am here to stem the tide of corruption seeping from this temple. If you would save your people from a wicked fate, <name>, I ask for your assistance.
Opening Sunken Temple
- / (optional breadcrumb to faction-specific quests)
Assault on Stonard
(quest chain paying homage to WoW's RTS roots)
Death of a Friend
- (optional breadcrumb to Avuun)
- On reaching Avuun / Neeka, complete all of:
- / & (optional breadcrumb to the Blasted Lands)
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.