The Dread Clutches
90 (Requires 89)
+250 The Klaxxi
Slay 6 Shek'zeer Clutch-Keepers in the Clutches of Shek'zeer.
- Shek'zeer Clutch-Keeper slain x6
The imperial clutches have become an abomination! Clutch-Keepers rush the development of new swarmborn, saturating them in this vile "sha" energy before sending them away to the wall.
The Klaxxi wish to stem the tide of swarmborn production in these dread clutches. Put the keepers to death!
Those swarmborn are terrified, chattering husks. Not fit to swarm.
A few less traitors for us to feed to the kunchong when the dust settles.
- 236000 XP
- +250 reputation with The Klaxxi
- I trust in the will of the Klaxxi. They know what is best for our people.
- Please fly me to the Clutches of Shek'zeer
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: I will drop you near the tower. Do not get used to this.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: The tower is just there. I will cover you from the sky. Be quick.
Adventurers are buffed with Angel of Death: "Granted by Kil'ruk the Windreaver. When you gather at least 2 enemies within 10 yds, Kil'ruk will assist with Reave. This cannot occur more than once every 60 sec. Only one Klaxxi Enhancement can be active at a time. Only effective in Dread Wastes. Reave - Kil'ruk cleaves nearby enemies dealing 118182 damage instantly and causing them to bleed for an additional 118182 damage over 10 sec."
Should any unfortunate mantid be in the area where players land, they find themselves one-shot via Sonic Divebomb, which deals ~550,000 Physical damage!
Start moving southeast killing bladesworn, clutch-keepers and swarmborn along the way. Note the Sha-Haunted Crystal in the middle of the spawn clutch. It starts . Pick it up, then interact with the Ancient Amber Chunk, and prepare for a fight:
- Hold off the swarm while Malik the Unscathed awakens!
- Malik the Unscathed says: Unngghh...
70 seconds later...
- Malik the Unscathed says: I am returned. I heed the call of the Klaxxi.
Wrap up then head back to Klaxxi'vess.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.