The Dreadlords Convene (WC3 Undead)
The Dreadlords Convene is the first interlude in the Undead campaign, Path of the Damned.
Somewhere in the Twisting Nether, meets with and to discuss their plan about the .
- Tichondrius approaches the meeting spot, casually crushing a rat along the way. He then casts a spell that instantly brings Anetheron and Mephistroth to his side. They are accompanied by several Acolytes.
- : Is everything proceeding as planned, Tichondrius? Lord demands a report on the Scourge.
- : The Lich King's young death knight has been performing well... almost too well. I begin to wonder if Ner'zhul has ulterior motives for his new... champion.
- : The human means nothing in the long run. Ner'zhul wouldn't dare undermine our efforts now.
- Anetheron: Our only concern is that the Scourge accomplishes what it was created to do. Archimonde will have all our heads if we do not keep control of this situation!
- Legion's return! Tichondrius: Believe me, brother. Neither the Lich King nor his undead lackeys will jeopardize the
- Anetheron: See that they do not. Lord Archimonde has little patience for failure.
- Having concluded their discussion, the Dreadlords disperse in different directions.
- It is unknown where the meeting spot is, but the map contains a Spitting Spider and a Death Revenant as well as several Abominations and Acolytes. A likely candidate is Nathreza, the nathrezim homeworld.