The Dusts of Outland (WC3 BloodElf)
The Dusts of Outland is an interlude in the campaign Curse of the Blood Elves.
After hours of marching, Kael'thas and Lady Vashj stand on a high plateau overlooking the red, barren landscape of Outland.
- Prince Kael'thas: What is this desolate place, Vashj?
- Lady Vashj: This shattered world is called Outland, young prince. It is all that remains of Draenor, the former homeland of the orcish Horde.
- Prince Kael'thas: Amazing. I remember when Khadgar led the Alliance Expedition here, years ago. He almost succeeded in wiping the orcs out for good.
- Prince Kael'thas: In an attempt to escape, Ner'zhul opened a number of massive dimensional gateways, but all they succeeded in doing was tearing the planet apart.
- Lady Vashj: Yes. And now, amongst the ruins of this dead world, we have come to find the master.
- Prince Kael'thas: Illidan... why here? What could possibly interest him in this barren wasteland?
- Lady Vashj: That I do not know. Regardless, we should seek him out quickly.
- Prince Kael'thas: Agreed. Actually, I am anxious to meet him again. If he can cure my people of their hunger for magic, I will gladly pledge myself to his service.
In Reforged, an orc by a dimensional portal can be seen.