The Dwarven Spy
7 (Requires 6)
+250 Silvermoon City
Listen, <name>. This is a very delicate situation; even though we've identified the spy, we cannot kill him out in the open. We cannot try to capture him either as the risk of him escaping is too great.
I want you to go find Prospector Anvilward at the North Sanctum and kill him. Do this in a quiet manner, we don't want word to spread that we allowed a spy into our city.
You will also gain:
Did you take care of the intruder?
So, the deed is done. Excellent job.
Word has been passed to the ranger general and believe me, the dwarves will pay dearly for their treason.
You've been of great service to your people today, <name>.
- I need a moment of your time, sir.
- Ah, you must be the <lad/lass> assigned to show me around the Eversong Woods. Took your sweet time getting here, didn't you? Very well, off we go. Let us not waste one more minute.
- Why... yes, of course. I've something to show you right inside this building, Mr. Anvilward.
- Prospector Anvilward says: Very well. Let's see what you have to show me, <name>.
- The dwarf moves inside the building and upstairs.
- On aggro
- Prospector Anvilward says: What manner of trick is this, <name>? If you seek to ambush me, I warn you I will not go down quietly!
- Side quest from Wanted Poster:
- (from item drop)
- (optional breadcrumb)
Are you sure you found these notes on a Night Elf, then? Most of them are written in the Dwarven...
Prospector Anvilward! He was sent here from Ironforge on a diplomatic mission. I should've known his interest in our Arcane Sanctums was a bit excessive. <name>, find the dwarf in the North Sanctum and take care of him. Oh, and be discrete about it.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.