The Elementium Axe (Horde)
85 (Requires 84)
Obtain the Elementium Axe.
The Twilight cowards have captured and killed many red dragons, but one's still breathing. Do you remember Lirastrasza? She's chained nearby and we're going to free her.
But first, we need something sharp enough to cut her free.
("Blindeye the Guardian: He has the Elementium Axe!")
Do you have the axe?
That's a very sharp axe. It'll do the job, but if I'm any judge of weaponry, that's not what Cho'gall's after.
Pick up Distract Them for Me before heading out. First, head just to the southeast. In the center of a pit is Master Klem, a level 85 elite human warrior with 387k health. Aggro him, knock off 20% of his health and keep him still as Shaw will spawn 20 yards behind him and stealth up to him.
- Master Klem yells: You've come for training. Good!
- Garona Halforcen says: You're telegraphing your moves.
Garona, once she gets in range, will stunlock and finish Klem off. Head to the southeast next. Just south of Cannon's Inferno is a big twilight building with Mia the Rose inside. She is a level 85 elite night elf rogue with 387k health. Same as before, knock off at least 20% of her health before Garona will spawn. Pop trinkets and fight defensively, she hits hard.
- Mia the Rose yells: I knew you were coming. No one can resist me, not even you!
- Garona Halforcen says: That was great fun.
Blindeye is just to the west, at the Altar of Ascension, so take a slight detour and kill him. He is a level 85 ettin with 154k health. Garona will not help out on this kill, however.
Finally, keep heading southwest. In the shadow of the Twilight Altar is a small building just to the west of it. Inside is Dame Alys Finnsson, a level 85 elite worgen druid with 387k health. She fights in cat form.
- Dame Alys Finnsson yells: We could have been civil about this, but no!
- Garona Halforcen says: Not bad, I guess.
- Complete all of:
- Complete all of:
- Mathias'/Garona's quests:
- Earthen Ring quests:
- & &
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.