The End of the Saga
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
Get the end of the story from the spirit of the saga hero.
- Speak with Tahu Sagewind
- Find the hero's grave
- Complete the ritual
Ye should read the saga yerself, it's right here. So, we're here to speak to the spirit of that vrykul I was talking about before. Tahu Sagewind is a powerful Seer and he should be able to bring this spirit back. It will be up to us to convince him to speak.
You should speak with Tahu so we can get started.
I already have a lead on that island. Word around the tavern was a great warrior had broken into a vrykul's king tomb on an island in Stormheim.
That's got to be the one we're looking for!
- 15,050 XP
Speak with Tahu to continue:
- I greet you, <name>. I am glad to help.
- Orik says you can speak to these spirits, how do we begin?
- I misjudged how long ago this happened. I will need more time to prepare myself for the ritual.
- In the meantime, I have attuned this stone to the scroll Orik brought. Certain graves will glow to your mind's eye. Go to them and concentrate on the stone to see if you have found the correct grave. We want the writer himself, not a descendent or ancestor.
Look for the graves, the first two ones will be the wrong ones:
- The stone grows dull, this is the wrong grave. A relative probably.
One you get to the right one:
- The stone glows brightly, this is the correct grave!
- Tahu Sagewind says: We have found you... and you have found the grave.
- Orik Trueheart says: What's the next step?
- Tahu Sagewind says: I will begin the ritual. Focus your will upon the spirit while our friend keeps up safe.
- Orik Trueheart says: Let's get to it!
- The spirit of Gorvold the Looter appears.
- Gorvold the Looter says: I died to ease the pain of my failure. Why do you disturb me?
- Orik Trueheart says: I've read yer saga. Where did ye find the shield?
- Gorvold the Looter says: It seems you compel me to answer... My journey took me to Stormheim, to a tomb of warrior kings.
- Gorvold the Looter says: There I found the shrine to Tyr's champion, but was denied entry. I tried many times, until I could bear the pain no longer.
- Gorvold the Looter says: I returned in disgrace and sought to wash away my failure in the blood of others.
- Orik Trueheart says: We will finish what ye started.
- Tahu Sagewind says: Return to your rest, and be disgraced no more.
- The spirit of Gorvold the Looter fades away.
- Orik Trueheart says: Thanks for yer help, Tahu. I won't forget this!
- Tahu Sagewind says: It was my honor to serve. I must go to Netherlight Temple and inform the Conclave of our success. Good luck.
- Tahu Sagewind teleports away.
- Orik Trueheart says: As for us, we should get back to Dalaran. I'll meet ye there!
- Orik Trueheart teleports away.
- Complete all of:
- The Highlord's Command (see disambig page)
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.