The Fall of Zuldazar
120 (Requires 120)
Speak with Mathias Shaw in the garden within Proudmoore Keep.
Unfortunately, even with everything at our disposal, we would still lose a frontal assault against the Zandalari empire.
Mathias Shaw is holding a meeting nearby, and he has requested your presence.
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
I take it you and the Lord Admiral were able to send the Horde packing?
Now you know the gravity of the situation. We must begin.
- Speak with Mathias Shaw near Proudmoore Keep
Good, you're here. I'm assuming Halford has told you about our plan to attack Zuldazar.
Let's go over the details. You'll be playing a key part in all of this.
Let's go over the plan to attack Zuldazar.
- Mathias Shaw says: An assault on the city of Dazar'alor will destabilize the Horde's relations with the Zandalari.
- Mathias Shaw says: Our goal is to draw them north into Nazmir. We'll hit them with guerilla tactics and rile up the blood trolls.
- Genn Greymane says: My people will form strike teams to provide support, and High Tinker Mekkatorque's engineers will assemble a few surprises for the Horde.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: The tidesages will use the Abyssal Scepter to conceal our true intentions beneath a thick layer of mist. Meanwhile, the fleet will invade Dazar'alor from the south.
- Mathias continues, regretful but committed.
- Mathias Shaw says: I won't lie. Not everyone will be coming back from this. We need the Horde to believe the attack is real.
- Mathias Shaw says: Sacrifices will be unavoidable... but if we are successful, we can bring this whole war to an end in a matter of weeks.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.