The Fate of Deadwind
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
Attune at the sites of restless spirits around Deadwind Pass.
- Attuned at Deadman's Crossing
- Attuned at the church
- Attuned at the bridge
The journal mentions a "stronger pull" for the compass. If the spirits of this place are indeed tied to it, they may serve as the pull we need.
I've come upon several locations in the pass where restless spirits tend to appear. Perhaps if you show the spirits there the compass, they may be able to help point it in the right direction.
You seek these locations out. I'll continue on to Karazhan and see if I can find anything leading to the Dark Riders.
It looks like it worked, and the compass is pointing toward the river.
Could it be..?
- 15,050 XP (at level 100)
Attuning at Deadman's Crossing brings up a vision of the past, where Sataiel and a group of humans appear, cowering in fear:
- Sataiel says: Such poor souls. You don't even belong here, but you will be forever bound to this place.
Sataiel uses Ulthalesh to force them up in the air, strangling them.
- Sataiel says: Do not fret. Through Ulthalesh, you will be so much more in death than you were in life.
Attuning at the church brings up a vision of the past, where Sataiel enters a church with humans inside it:
- Sataiel says: How quaint. Do you really think your Holy Light can protect you from the Legion's onslaught?
Sataiel kills them all with a swing of Ulthalesh.
- Sataiel says: Where is your Light to protect you now?
Attuning at the bridge brings up a vision of the past, where Sataiel and a group of humans appear, bound and on their knees:
- Sataiel says: You were fools to think such a pitiful force could oppose an agent of Sargeras!
Sataiel pushes them off the bridge, down into the water.
- Sataiel says: Your worthless lives will pave the way for the Legion!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.