The Fearstalker (quest)
|Level||59 (Requires 59)|
51 1 20
|Previous||, , and|
The trap has been set and the Fearstalker has walked right in.
Just as I expected, her pride has blinded her to the obvious. Have that vial I gave you earlier ready. It may prove useful in the fight ahead.
When you are ready, we can spring the trap.
You will also receive:
- 51 1 20
- 9,700 XP
The Fearstalker must be defeated.
This medallion will serve us well. But we lack our leader to don it.
We must seek out more allies.
Speak with the Accuser:
- Are you ready?
- I am ready.
- The Fearstalker and her forces set off the anima traps as they begin their assault. This lures the devourers to the town, eliminating her forces. A large Worldeater Colossus attacks the Fearstalker. In the aftermath of this battle, she is weakened.
On the other side of the cutscene, the Fearstalker has been reduced to 50% health.
- The Fearstalker says: Such an elaborate plan to defeat me -- and yet I stand. Let us finish this
Players have a bonus ability:
- Condensed Anima Vial 30 yd range — Throw the vial on the Fearstalker. Dousing her anima and interrupting any spells. Instant (10 sec cooldown)
- The Fearstalker says: We will snuff out this resistance. In the Master's name!
Occasionally, the Fearstalker will channel Drain Colossus on the dead Worldeater Colossus:
- The Accuser says: She is trying to siphon the anima! Use the vial, <name>!
Use the bonus ability to stun her and have some Lured Mites stack the Leeched debuff on her for a few seconds.
- The Fearstalker says: The hunter becomes... the hunted.
- General Draven says: A decisive victory. We will meet you outside Dredhollow, <name>.
This completes the "The Rebellion" chapter of the Revendreth storyline and "The Penitent Hunt" chapter of . The campaign continues with .
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.