The Final Effigy
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
Destroy the Cursed Effigy in Fallhaven.
<The effigy's protection has been broken.
All that remains is to break the effigy itself.>
You will also receive:
- 38 80
- 20,560 XP
What's... going on? How long have I been standing here?
A curse!? You're saying the whole village was just... stuck? I knew there was something terribly wrong with that old crone...
It seems that Fallhaven owes you a great debt, stranger.
Interact with the curse and players will get drawn into another phase, and the Deathcursed Terror attacks:
- Deathcursed Terror yells: Fool! You will die screaming!
- Deathcursed Terror yells: All of Kul Tiras will suffer. You are only the first!
- Deathcursed Terror says: Gorak Tul... comes...
Defeat the terror and a cutscene plays, showing the villagers all being freed from their curse, starting to move again. The phase changes and the town has standard services, like an inn, mailbox, and flight path now.
Cyril also wakes up:
- Cyril White says: What... what is going on?
Check in with him.
- Cyril White says: I must have you to thank... I never thought I would awaken from that accursed state...
- Cyril White says: Fallhaven is in your debt, stranger. Please tell us how we can repay you.
This concludes "The Final Effigy" chapter of The Drustvar storyline continues with , and some side quests and breadcrumbs are also available: , , .
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.