Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
- For Stormwind City building, see Forge (Stormwind).
|Initial Build Cost|
|Level 2 Upgrade Cost|
|Level 3 Upgrade Cost|
The Forge produces both basic components for use by Blacksmiths, as well as armor and weapons ready for battle.
- Level 1
- Allows the production of Blacksmithing items and work orders.
- Level 2
- Allows followers with the Blacksmithing trait to work here, granting a unique bonus. Also allows up to 14 work orders at one time.
- Level 3
- Allows up to 21 work orders at one time.
What can I do for you?
Grant me the blessings of the anvil and the forge.
- If a follower is employed in this building the player can request the Song of the Anvil (prevent durability loss) and Solace of the Forge (occasionally summon fire elemental to help in combat) buffs which function in the overworld and last 4 hours.
|Level One||Level Two||Level Three|