The Founding of Durotar
|Warcraft III campaigns|
|Reign of Chaos|
|The Frozen Throne|
The Founding of Durotar is a bonus campaign in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
After the battle of Mount Hyjal, led his orcs to the south of Kalimdor. There he founded the kingdom of Durotar. The orcs face many problems of different kinds that need to be dealt with, whether caused by fearsome beasts or the human forces. During the campaign, you fill the role of , a beastmaster and his bear companion , as well as , a shadow hunter from the Darkspear tribe and one of 's finest scouts.
The bonus campaign differs from the main part of the game as it is viewed in perspective (i.e. buildings appear in correct proportion to units) and the traditional strategy style of the game is largely replaced with adventuring, questing, levelling and unraveling the story. The object of the campaign is to complete quests while developing your heroes' abilities, similar to the World of Warcraft style of play.
* Act two and three where added in patch 1.13. You need to update in order to continue the story.
- (Shadow hunter)
- (Far Seer)
- (Pandaren brewmaster)
- (Tauren chieftain)
- (Far Seer)
- There originally wasn't meant to be an orc campaign in The Frozen Throne. The bonus campaign was added due to the urging and hard work of designer Tim Campbell.
- and are the only heroes that are playable throughout the entire campaign.
- In order for to be playable, players must first complete his associated optional quest in To Tame a Land.
- will be unable to have all of his hero skills maxed out.
- This is the only campaign within The Frozen Throne that , Prince Kael'thas Sunstrider, and do not appear.
- This is the only campaign within The Frozen Throne that does not include the Scourge, who were enemies in Terror of the Tides and Curse of the Blood Elves and playable in Legacy of the Damned.
- After the last cut-scene instead of viewing the score screen players will be transported to the mission selection of the Founding of Durotar campaign.