The Gnome Behind the Trogg
120 (Requires 120)
Help Tinkerbow get the machine working.
If I just attach the core of this to the input module here... Amplify the matched frequency here...
<Tinkerbow mumbles a few more things while she attaches the communication device to the console.>
Flip the switch, Commander! Just make sure it's the right one. The left one is the self-destruct switch. Or was that reversed...
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
Give me just a second to trace the origin of the signal...
Upon interacting with the RCV Control Switch on the side of the Remote Conversation Visualizer, a hologram of the leper gnome Telzo Sparkspanner appears above the device. Meanwhile, Cog Captain Winklespring walks over next to Tinkerbow to watch the conversation.
- Fizzi Tinkerbow says: And three. Two. One.
- Telzo Sparkspanner says: I don't hear any more noise. I do hope that means you smashed the intruder, you foolish brute.
- Cog Captain Winklespring says: Telzo Sparkspanner! It can't be!
- Emaedi Autoblast says: You know that ugly mug, Cog Captain?
- Cog Captain Winklespring says: He was one of Thermaplugg's assistants. But no one has heard from him since the Gnomeregan incident.
- Cog Captain Winklespring says: Where's that signal coming from, Tinkerbow? We need to hurry!
Talk to Tinkerbow again to turn in.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.