The Grand Magus Doane
Kill Grand Magus Doane.
- Grand Magus Doane confronted
<The Bravo Company field kit vibrates.>
Use the key of Igalar and get inside that tower. Work you way to the top and show Doane what Bravo Company does with traitors.
Rendezvous back at Shalewind Canyon when the deed is done.
Keeshan, over and out.
("Time to make a magus cry like the little girl that he is. Don't tell Messner I said that.")
I hear you loud and clear, <name>.
He teleported away? Mentioned Darkblaze? What the hell is going on here.
Looks like it's time to strap in and finish this nonsense.
Head back south to the Tower of Ilgalar, killing gnolls all the way. Unlock the door, then kill a path up to the top. Grand Magus Donae appears to be a level 20 human mage with nearly 2000 health. However, during the fight, he summons in a level 20 abomination and teleports out before players can finish him off. Head back down the tower and kill a path back to the valley if 20 gnolls haven't been killed yet.
- Keeshan says: Heads up! PAYLOAD INCOMING!
- From the sky drops, of all things, a siege vehicle on the path!
- Danforth says: Where the hell did this come from?
- Keeshan says: Troteman.
- Danforth says: Troteman?
- The back door opens up and Troteman leaps out, saluting.
- Colonel Troteman says: At your service.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.