The Great Akazamzarak
|Occupation||Street magician, Portal and teleportation expert|
|Location||Eventide, Dalaran; Hall of the Guardian|
The Great Akazamzarak is a goblin located in Dalaran. He is an expert with portals and teleportation. During the third invasion of the Burning Legion, he can be found entertaining the locals of Dalaran.
- Main article: The Great Akazamzarak (quest)#Notes
- Main article: The Only Way to Travel (Dalaran)#Notes
- Main article: Finders Keepers (quest)#Notes
- Main article: Servant to No One#Notes
- Main article: Nothing Up My Sleeve#Notes
- Main article: Down the Rabbit Hole#Notes
- Main article: Champion: The Great Akazamzarak (quest)#Notes
- Where you want to go?
- Step right up!
- Pick a card, any card.
- Hey! How about you help me with a new trick? I just need to find that saw...
- Ah, yeah, sure. Keep that up. You just might disappear, bub!
- The rabbits, they're everywhere! They control everything!
- Screw this, I'm makin' my own mage order! With Hearthstone! And succubi! On second thought, forget the mage order!
- Time is mana, friend!
- Tips are appreciated.
- Now where'd that rabbit run off to?
- Call to action
- Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on these feats of prestidigitation!
- Step up, step up! Witness the magical talents of the Great Akazamzarak! (That's me! How ya doin'?)
- Gather 'round, and witness mystical wonders like you've never seen!
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Okay, for this trick I'll need a volunteer.
- A male blood elf steps forward.
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Pick a card, any card...
- Dalaran Citizen says: Wow! A golden Dr. Boom!
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Hey! Not that card! Give it back!
- The Great Akazamzarak snags the card back from the citizen, who walks away in tears.
- Gaze in astonishment as I produce a rabbit from this ordinary hat!
- For my next trick - as you can see there's nothing up my sleeve...
- And... bam!
- Akazamzarak pulls out a bouquet of flowers.
- Thank you, thank you. Your tips are appreciated.
- Let's keep the show going! The Great Akazamzarak appreciates your coin! (Yeah, put it right there, thank you very much, alright!)
- Spawn (Active)
- Alright, let's show these bozos a trick or two!
- I got the spells and you got the coin!
- The Great Akazamzarak is ready for action!
- Spawn (Passive)
- I've got a ace up my sleeve!
- Pick a card, any card!
- Need a hand?
- Prepare to eat fluffy cotton tail death!
- Oh, I got a trick for you, pal!
- I better be getting hazard pay for this.
- Killed a mob
- Yeah, I know I'm good.
- I really should start charging by the corpse.
- That's what you get for not leaving a tip!
- I'm billing him... for my repairs...
- Stop hitting me... You're the hero...
- I'm charging extra for this...
Starting with patch 7.2.0, you can mute Akazamzarak in Dalaran by talking to him.
- Hey buddy, don't you know better than to interrupt a performer during his show?
- Could you be quiet?
Afterwards, you can talk to him again to undo muting him.
- You again?
- Look, I don't come to your place and tell you how to <class>, so why don't you just scram?
- Actually, I'd like to watch your show.
- Game files related to Akazamzarak being a champion already existed during the Legion alpha. He was finally made one in Patch 7.2.0.
- The Great Akazamzarak is voiced by Chris Parson.
- In Russian version he is named Великий Ахалаймахалай (Velikiy Akhalaymakhalay) - which is reference to well known magic spell Сим-салабим-ахалай-махалай-сяськи-масяськи (Sim-salabim-akhalay-makhalay-syas'ki-masyas'ki) by the Soviet/Russian illusionist Amayak Akopyan.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.