Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The Great Escape
16 (Requires 13)
- Escape the Ruins of Gilneas.
With our mission objective secured, the time has come for us to make our escape. Though Gilneas is lost, with the aid of Godfrey and his lieutenants we will have it back in no time at all.
I had no doubt that you would success, <name>. I hope you can understand why I kept the true purpose of your mission a secret. Should Crowley and Bloodfang have found out about our plan, they would have surely gotten to Godfrey first and disposed of the body.
Stand by, <name>. The time of their rebirth is at hand.
- Arthura says: What about you, Belmont. How will you get back?
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: I'll be fine, Arthura. The worgen lost our scent. It's doubtful that they even know we're here.
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: I'll probably make it back to the Forsaken Front before you two, er, three.
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont says: Now move out! You must not keep the Banshee Queen waiting.
- Arthura says: So be it. Farewell, Belmont.
- As you fly up from the shore, a group of worgen cast Frostbolts on you!
- Arthura says: Oh my... hang on tight!
- Arthura keeps on flying, passing the Forsaken Forward Command where the worgen are howling, the Forsaken slain, the 7th Legion marching down the road and the structures burning.
- Worgen assassins quests:
- & &
- & &
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.